Thursday 24 May 2012

Glossybox MAY 1st birthday

GLOSSYBOX MAY

it arrived today super quick! YAY glad they have changed to a courier as i regulary recieve parcels from Hermes and my delivery man always knows what time to catch me in lol

Seen some very unhappy comments about the box so wasnt expecting to be too happy, even though i usually like my Glossybox......

Here it is


HD BROW BEATER

never used one of these before so excited to try it. 
finishing product to set untidy brows, conditions at the same time. 
Will be perfect for me as i have quite thick brows

NOBLE ISLE BATH AND SHOWER GEL

another shower gel but i actually like trying new ones out, will always be in need in our home.
Has a gorgeous scent and the bottle is cute and decent sized sample 

WELEDA FACE CREAM/BODY MILK

weleda is a good brand, i dont like to use new products on my face due to allergys, but i may try on my body...its 5ml so wont last me long on the body lol

COLLECTION GEL EYELINER

i like the look of this, very cute (yes im a packaging whore), i know its not high end but i havent tried a gel eyeliner before so im happy to get this..and if i like it, at least i know its cheap to buy full size rather than being upset i cant fork out £100 for one lol
pity its brown, but will still get used

LOLITA PERFUME SAMPLES

these are really nice summer scents, i didnt have a reaction to them either which is very rare for me! 

EXTRAS

glossybox mirror, very cute and well made, doesnt feel flimsy like the Joliebox one did
and a glossybox balloon. 

My little boy is off school poorly and as soon as he say the balloon he was smiling and wacking it round the room (even though its pink he said) lol

so its a winner with my son...and its a winner with me! 


WELL DONE GLOSSYBOX
AND 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. not bad - shower gel looks very luxurious. the mirror is also a nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete