Monday 30 April 2012

Luxbox Uk

The latest beauty box on the block is LUXBOX 

I was excited to see it arrive this morning. the box is super cute, reminds me of joliebox packaging


and the contents are......


STEAMCREAM
ELDORA FALSE LASHES
BM BEAUTY EYESHADOW (X2)
BALANCE ME WONDER EYE CREAM
MOA GREEN BALM

so.... received all these items before in other boxes, suppose that's my fault for being greedy and subscribing to them all lol. LOVE the steamcream though and the tin is super cute, will try the balance me as i love eye creams.
the others i swapped before and i prob will do again. i like the eye shadows but i never wear them, and im rubbish at applying lashes :(

all in all its an ok box, just wish i hadn't already got everything


4 comments:

  1. you got lucky with the eyelashes actually - mine have diamante on them which makes it A LOT harder to wear as im not a big false eyelash person either x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had ones with diamantes too - D152 - pulled all the diamantes off with tweezers, managed not to ruin them in the process so now I just have some normal non-sparkly ones which is much better.

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty disappointed - I wouldn't really call this a LuxBox tbh... Especially after seeing the brands that were sent in other countries :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. For a first box i would've thought they'd try to be different, not send out items from other boxes....disappointed too :-(

    ReplyDelete