Friday 25 May 2012

Nail polish!!!

I have a big nail polish addiction at the moment,
this is my collection... I did have more but im trying to collect only certain brands at the moment so ive got rid of quite alot







 i paint my nails every few days.
Here are a few recent colours

this is Orly black with opi gold shatter

Maybelline red with black spots..ladybird nails!!


orly black with rimmel disco ball and opi metallic 4 life


my take on the ciate caviar nails


Nails inc Victoria with China Glaze Mrs Claus


Max factor plum with rimmel disco ball


China glaze ray-diant  (1 coat) over max factor plum


Nails Inc Manchester


A England Avalon (only needs 1 coat..love it)


A england avalon with Nicole by opi rainbow in the s-kylie


Orly with China Glaze Luxe and Lush


China glaze Ray-diant (3 coats)


Nails inc Maida vale over Leighton denny Purely Plutonic


A england Avalon with nails inc 3d  Bloomsbury Square over top




Opi suzy says feng sui with nails inc Regents park road over top


OPI dating a royal and OPI katy perry last friday night


OPI ds temptation and A England Avalon



You may be able to see in the pictures how short my nails used to be. Ive always used a base and top coat but they were any old brand that i picked up. After speaking to a few girls on a facebook forum about nails, they recommended a decent base and top coat to stop my nails breaking and peeling.

I got a non acetone nail remover and i got Nails inc Air street base coat and Seche vite top coat. Been using these for the past 2 mths and its amazing how strong and long my nails have got




No comments:

Post a Comment