Tuesday 6 March 2012

What's in your make up bag?

So thought i would do a fun post. I'm pretty nosey so i would love to know 

WHATS IN YOUR MAKE UP BAG?

well at the moment i am using my silver quilted clarin's make up bag. I love big make up bags like this.



  • Steamcream which i apply on my arms in the morning
  • Olay and max factor foundation
  • benefit concealer kit
  • fratboy blush
  • duwop lip venom in buttercup
  • jane iredale lip and cheek tint
  • models own eyeliner
  • smashbox full exposure mascara
  • nail file
  • figs and rouge lip balm
  • clarins perfume vial

The only things i change are my mascara's and lipstick, depending what mood i am in, or where i am going

x

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing in other's make up bags! I also did this post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Olay tinted moisturiser! I use it in the summer and its fab! Its what got me into maxfactor too, as they do a great cream compact foundations which is easy to apply and medium coverage. I just can never be bothered with a full coverage foundation during the warmer days!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. really love these posts! your makr up bag must be huge, there's no way i would fit my steam cream in mine haha :P xoxo
    http://glittermud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete