Monday 12 March 2012

Harrods Glossybox

Super excited that all 4 of my Glossyboxes came this morning!!
i got 2 with glossydots so even more exciting is that i got all these items for the price of 2 boxes.

3 were the same...

However i wouldve been happy with any of the items available this month

Heres what i got!!

OOhh the white boxes are so cute. Going to make drawers out of these today

(for some reason they wont turn round grrr)



was pleased to see the burberry lipstick and the fendi. such cute little samples. Love them. I got rosewood and its a lovely colour on me. reddy brown but quite a subtle colour. goes on quite glossy. Its a tiny sample but will prob last me ages

Ive wanted to try the Fendi for ages so i will enjoy taking this with me on nights out. ideal size!

The clarins firming cream is a nice sized sample. I love clarins and will use this on my legs i think, a bit of extra firming wont hurt. no noticeable smell which is good for me as im super allergic to most smelly body creams lol

Ojon...i know most people wanted this so it was nice to see, however i dont use hair products. Reading it, it can be used on dry hair to repair ends and stop frizz. sounds good. I have very thick long straight hair which can get frizzy so its worth a try. Just with my hair being black it usually just looks greasy when i put on serums.

Its a great little bottle with a squirty applictor

Then theres the erno samples. theres quite a few diff ones and they all look quite luxury. looking forward to trying these out


Overall super happy i got this box!! Luxury samples...exactly what i signed up for

i also got 3 of these boxes..not sure why its on its side grrr


I love the SK II cream. had a sample before and its lush. super expensive so im kinda glad i got 3 of them, will keep me goign for a few mths. Cute little tub.

More clarins which as i said before, i love...plus mothers day coming up so i may gove one of them away 

Molton brown shower gel which smells yum and i can never have too many shower gels, i love to try out new ones every bathtime. Looks cute too on the shelf

Lancome mascara. I love mini mascaras for taking in my bag on nights out. super cute and nice little wand. I can see myself buying the full size of this if i like it. Im a mascara addict!

Valentino perfume sample. Only a tiny vial. kinda upset it wasnt a mini bottle but still will be used, gorgeous scent! and i suppose i do have 3 lol

shu emuru samples. Prob wont use these. i HATE sachets...But they were the 6th item so a bonus





LOVE GLOSSYBOX HARRODS

they are going to find it hard to beat this box

x


if you would like to join to receive these boxes.
here is the link to glossy
http://www.glossybox.co.uk/invitation/MzQwNjE=?utm_source=Customers&utm_medium=link&utm_term=MzQwNjE=&utm_campaign=Refer-a-friend/
you are free to cancel at any time 


also you will find other reviews on my blog of other boxes. Carmine is really good and mostly make up items
http://www.carmine.co.uk/0kl49 

No comments:

Post a Comment