Sunday 4 March 2012

Make up Collection!

Since subscribing to the 'beauty boxes' i have found a few items that i LOVE
Dr Lowe Oil control being one.... i have oily skin and its very sensitive. I am also prone to breakouts.

Dr Lowe has been an amazing find, my skin doesn't react and it 99% better since using it.
There were lots of people swapping it so i took my chance to stock up...

there is the clarins creams. I love clarins. haven't got round to using much as i have now found my skin is clear, i daren't change my new regime.




NAIL VARNISH
Im abit obsessed with nail varnish at the moment. god knows why i buy it though as i paint my nails prob 1x a week and its nearly always just a plain red lol







So to the rest of the collection.


Clarin's items



Havent really used many of these lol, i use the beauty flash balm and the hand and nail cream at the moment. I hope to get round to using the rest :S

Foundations and concealers




Ive used the same foundation for 10 years (i dont mean the same compact lol, i go through one of these per month). Max factor facefinity compact in porcelain. The only thing i change is the liquid foundation i use underneath. 
The compact is a matte finish which is what i like, i use the liquid just so i get full coverage (i like to hide my freckles lol)

Max factor colour adapt in porcelain is my fave at the min, although the Olay complete care is starting to nudge it out. The Olay is great coverage, very light. It has a fresh bath/soapy smell which is quite strong so im unsure if i like that at the min or not...hmmm

The other 3 are really ones i use when im not going out anywhere or im running low on my fave foundation lol

Primers


Ive always had a bit of a love hate relationship with primers. 
I usually use them for a few days then stick them in a drawer...so when i found the Loreal studio secrets primer, i threw all my old ones in the bin and vowed to always use this one. Its really great. Lovely and fluffy lol
However i got the murad and the youngblood in recent beauty boxes and decided to give them a try.
 The elf and youngblood are pretty sinilar. im not sure i like them yet, they are pretty greasy/oily texture and feels strange when rubbing onto skin.

LIPSTICKS


I get bored of lipsticks quickly. all these have been my faves at some point lol. I tend to prefer gloss in the day and lipstick at night


Eyeshadows and blush





 i tend to use the models own or barry m dusts for night time looks 

BLUSH


Fratboy, models own, elf and loreal
i swap between the fratboy and the loreal at the moment. Im very pale and they are both great for giving a bit of colour so i dont look too much like a ghost

MASCARA


I love the max factor minis for nights out. I usually lose things when im out so thats why i collect them lol,
the boujous volume clubbing mascara is amazing, really creates dramatic thick lashes.
Im using the new cid i-flutter at the moment although ive just got the smashbox mascara from the LIB red carpet box and i think its my new fave


Eye Liners/pencils




I have no idea why i have all these eye pencils. i only use them when im going out so they are not used daily lol.
My fave ones are the models own which has a built in sharpener...handy as i always break the nib.
and the boujous waterproof clubbing volume...has a thick nib and glides on easy

LOTIONS AND POTIONS


all the other lotions and potions i have. im meaning to try all these little samples...sometime...
I use the dr lowe and the caudalie daily


 MIRACLE CREAMS
anti-age


Sisley and mememe, my fave find from the beauty boxes

I love these creams. The mememe is so soft and fluffy, it reminds me of the loreal studio secrets primer.

Sisley is just a miracle cream. im glad i managed to swap a few because i would prob end up paying £245 when i run out lol, it really has tightened my skin and feels so much softer than before. as soon as i put it on i can feel it getting tighter. Alot of people dont like the feeling but i love it lol


been using the YSL serum and perricone lots too. amazing at tightening the skin


Others







STEAMCREAM!!! lol well Carmine let me down so i had to beg borrow and steal! lol well i swapped and bought. Love them though, so worth the bother. I love the tins. They have a lavendar smell which i hate, but once its on the skin it doesnt last long and leaves skin lovely and soft


Jane iredale 24 carot gold shimmer. Love these. put a little on my arms and chest on nights out


Benefit realness of concealness kit. amazing, love it!
all my fave benefit in minis. The boi ing is a great concealer and i use the ooh la la to plump under my eyes.
really works and makes a noticeable difference. use it daily


NAIL WRAPS



i love nail wraps for my toes, i havent tried on my hands as they wouldnt last 5 mins with me. they are easy to do on toes though and last weeks.
Love the Opi cuticle oil





these are some samples/sachets that i eventually want to try out


DAILY BEAUTY PRODUCTS




These are the items i use daily. I wash with Caudalie cleansing water. then apply the 2 Caudalie creams for tightening, eye bags etc lol
then the sisley cream which really tightens my skin before i put on make up


At night i use the cleansing water and then apply dr lowe oil control


SO....there u go, thats my collection/addiction.
heres it all in its storage place
















Thank u for reading 
x

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Lol. I'm hoping Dr Lowe will work for me too, as my skin is oily and prone to breakouts! Ordered the blemish control starter kit so here's hoping! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im very tempted by the blemish control kit too. Let me know how u get on. Im always wary of trying new things because my skin is so sensitive but Dr Lowe has been a miracle for me x

      Delete
  2. Love this blog post, helped me feel better about my cosmetics collection which is also getting out of hand. You may have inspired me to do a blog post about it too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do lol, it might make me feel better about my collection.
      thank u x

      Delete
  3. Wow :O amazing! Slightly jealous my make up looks tiny compared to this .. I think I need to start buying ooopsie LOL! Great blog & collection :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like Dr Nick Lowe you should try his cooling menthol face scrub - its fantastic! Love all your goodies - makes me feel not so bad ;) x

    ReplyDelete