Saturday 3 March 2012

Latest In Beauty RED CARPET BOX

The latest offering from Latest in Beauty...THE RED CARPET BOX. 

i nearly bought this soooo many times and then logged off. wasnt sure it was worth the 14.99 for me as i was more interested in the lipstick and mascara, i resisted for a day...but then after i cancelled Joliebox i though i would treat myself lol.

Comes in a plain black box, with the lovely pink paper lining
The items all look good sizes.



The mask i am looking forward to trying after reading the reviews

richard ward i already have and dont really use, alot of people like it so it is a good product.

Organic eyeliner in black, glides on nicely. will use this alot

lovely glass nail file, can never have enough of these as i always lose them, great size for my bag

QMS hand cream. cant use handcream as i have bad allergys and just makes me sneeze all day. doesnt have a very noticeable smell though. nice bottle with twist off lid. 40ml

Youngblood primer. cute little bottle. looking forward to trying this. reminds me of the elf mineral primer with the texture

smashbox mascara, looks lovely, great packaging and the wand is big and on first try it isnt clumpy of sticky


Smooch lipstick in red. gorgeous packaging and a lovely red that i will use on nights out. I love red lipsticks and currently use MAC ruby woo, will see how this one compares to it


Overall i will use them all except the richard ward and the handcream, but still well worth £15, i am in desperate need of a mascara so would have spent that anyway.

Another box coming from Latest in Beauty in 3 weeks....cant wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks a good box - I didn't get as I didn't need mascara, eyeliner or lipstick! Did fancy the mask and the primer x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really glad I got it as I really like *most* of the items, definitely well worth the price tag!

    Lola ..x

    http://lolastarhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete