Friday 2 March 2012

Carmine FEB BOX 'alternative' box

So i always buy carmine boxes, but i wont be after this one. I always buy the boxes as 'one off's' and i loved carmine because everyone got the same. Been buying like this for months with no problems, however this mth i decided to subscribe since i have unsubbed to joliebox and feeluinque has finished....., despite me subscribing 3 weeks before shipping, they decide new subscribers would get their 'leftovers' from a previous october box. Which i bought!!

Anyway rant over! 
this is what is in the ALTERNATIVE box :( might be good if you dont already have the items, but i bought the october box, and after liking the daniel sadler i bought it in 3 other colours lol




Yardley perfume sample
daniel sadler shadow in ice
andrea fullerton nail varnish
white glo toothpaste
fratboy blush

as i already have the daniel sadler and fratboy, they wont be used. neither will perfume sample

the toothpaste and nail varnish are nice and i will use these


i actually got 2 carmine boxes (double dissapointent lol) and i got the nail varnish in 2 diff colours (yay)
Naomi and Joanna
they are really good nail varnishes and excellent colours, although i like any colour varnish
i did 2 coats for the pictures and prob 1 would have been enough. great quality





Final thoughts....well lets just say its a good job i get my next 4 boxes free due to referring my friends this month!
. getting pretty sick of being let down by beauty boxes. I will now only subscribe to Glossybox and buy latest in beauty when they bring a box out 

x

5 comments:

  1. No BalanceMe AND no Steam Cream? Miffed. Those were the two things I subscribed for. Fortunately I was late to the Carmine party so I don't have the blush, but I have so many dusty, shimmery eyeshadows that they're coming out of my ears. Disappointing show really, especially since Carmine were pretty much the only box with consistently good reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its a pity because they were getting very good reviews this mth and after the other bad boxes from GB and JB, they were getting a lot of new subscribers. However now its been overshadowed by this. If they had put in other products that were not from the past box it would have been ok. x

      Delete
  2. What?? I didn't know they were doing 'leftovers' boxes. I'm glad I didnt order one, then. I'm also sick of getting disappointed from all these boxes. Shame cause I like the concept. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they ran out of the steam cream and bodywash from the first box, so they had to make up this box :(

      Delete
  3. Im glad i werent alone on the disappointing Carmine box! Love the first nail polish colour :P

    Great blog! Now following hehe <3

    ReplyDelete