Wednesday 25 April 2012

Nail polish...latest Addiction

So. ive always loved painting my nails but ive never been one to try different brands/colours. I usually paint my nails red or black and mainly used Max factor. However due to beauty boxes ive received a few different brands and loved OPI and started buying those. Now i have a full blown addiction which has resulted in me buying/swapping 22 just this week alone.
Here's my collection at the minute. my poor storage will no longer hold them so im on the lookout for something bigger, and maybe to hang on the wall as my desk is starting to look cluttered (i HATE clutter)

I am trying to get away from reds, but as you can see i am still mainly buying reds. I also love glitter. My faves are Nicole by Opi Kourt is red-y for a pedi and China Glaze Ray-diant.
The one nail polish i NEED which is on my wish list is Ciate Jewel




My dressing room starting to look cluttered :(



No comments:

Post a Comment