Thursday 1 March 2012

She Said Beauty 1st box

Was expecting lots of boxes this morning but only received one...SheSaidBeauty. And it brought a smile to my face,.


such a cute little box
and the contents.....



I LOVE Orly nail varnishes, they paint on easy and i love the shine. plus they are hardwearing...and i LOVE black so a win win for me




The other items are 



COMFORT ZONE GOOD NIGHT KIT
2 little creams for the face, look cute...smell a bt strange lol

COLLECTION 200 cream puff lipstick.
i got a beige colour which is perfect for me. very creamy but i put it on and it wasnt sticky or too heavy. Will use this alot

AVEDA smooth infusion trio
shampoo, conditioner and a smoother. Look fun and ideal for weekends away

WE ARE FAUX eyelashes. 
I got some really natural ones, look lovely but unfortunately i am rubbish at putting on lashes so i wont use these

JING eye tea. 
strange looking thing. its a little flower bud that u put in a tea pot and it opens up and then u drink the tea. Not something i will use but my mum will lol

OVERALL
very happy with this box. after all the rubbish ones this mth it makes a nice change. Simple and useable products

x

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I follow your blog, and love it, and have passed on the 'Versatile Blogger' award to you! :) x

    ReplyDelete