Thursday 1 December 2011

Beauty Box's

So my obsession at the minute is Beauty Box's.
Ive subscribed to Glossybox for a while but have just discovered there are more (oh no poor bank card)

Anyone have any tips on how to get into the Carmine box? lol
Got it today and it has really nice products in. However im only going to use the Dainty doll eyeshadow :(
The other things were not my colour or smelled like lavender (Yuk)

Got some lovely samples from Latest in beauty and their stocking filler box was amazing!

Waiting on my Boudoir Prive box and Feel Unique to arrive (Ooooohhh)

I have some swaps from my boxes if anyone would be interested.
I like nail wraps, face items and make up mainly.

SWAPS


Armani diamonds body lotion 75ml
Ipout in berrylicious
Dove hair therapy conditioner 50ml
Neom organic body lotion

Richard ward style reviver 50ml
Brow ink in taupe
LuLu time bomb night cream 15ml
Arbonne fc5 handcream 15ml
Sanctuary body milk spray 50ml
orla kiely perfume sample

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the follow :) Nice post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa-dont have your email address & cant trust FB to notify me so I hope this reaches you!Id be happy to swap both of those for the Armani if you'd include the Orla Kiely sample too.You can email me at deliciouspink1@gmail.com if youre interested :O)

    ReplyDelete