Tuesday 6 December 2011

My love for Max Factor

Like the title says I LOVE MAX FACTOR!! lol i have tried every foundation going but nothing compares tp Max factor for coverage and texture. I HATE my freckles so i use Max factor colour adapt in Porcelain as a base. its very light but gives good coverage.
Then i use Max Factor facefinity compact also in porcelain on top. Its a combined cream and powder foundation. Gives great coverage and flawless finish. It comes in a lovely gold compact too

Well today i went to buy my facefinity and there was an offer on...spend £15 on max factor and get a max factor xmas comestics tin free.

Inside the tin is a mini eyeliner, mini masterpiece mascara, mini lipgloss and 2 mini nail varnish's. (one in Onyx and one in nude). and also a £3 off voucher when u spend £10 on foundation, or £4.50 off if you spend £15.

I love the nail varnish. colours which i am liking at the moment, also the other things are all mini versions of max factor products that i buy. they will be great for nights out when i only have a little bag with me.
Save me losing my full size products (which i do alot lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment