Thursday 1 December 2011

New to all this...

Hey all, im new to this blogging lark...so please be kind.

I will start with what's going on at the minute in my house...well, always DIY.
arghh its never ending.
We decided to go up into the loft and discovered its HUGE. so the idea was a DRESSING ROOM for me in the long back extension part of the loft, and a chill out/bar/games room in the other square part.

The dressing room has been getting done for the past 6mth. My fella has been doing it on his days off from work.
I haven't been aloud even a peek :( Until yesterday! and OH MY GOSH i love it!
I had given him 'dreams' of mine that i wanted somewhere for my shoes to display (my shoe collection will be another subject all of its own), a large dressing table and something to hang my clothes on.

Its better than my dreams. I think it looks like a boutique.
There is still a bit of paint that needs touching, and also a few more shoes need to be displayed. 
Its my fave room in the house. NO CHILDREN OR BOYS ALLOWED 

What do u think?


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I had a dressing room. Very stylish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i have wanted one of these since i was 11! so so jealous of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have prob wanted one since i was 11 too lol. We only have a small house so knew there was no chance. but he went up in loft last year and couldnt believe the size of it. Ive been pushing him ever since to make me this room

      Delete