Saturday 17 December 2011

Glossy box & Boudoir Prive/jolieox DECEMBER

Ive been a greedy girl and ordered 4GB. I received one the other day which i reviewed. got 3 more today and my joliebox.
Heres what i got. soooo excited i LOVE the December boxes





Ive tried the opi today...cant get a good photo of it but i love it, gives a really good effect and the glitter means its perfect for xmas. ive put it over white today.
The 24carot shimmer is amazing. got it all over trying to break the seal lol, but another which i will use at all the partys these next few weeks.
Now the CID gloss i was very happy to see and in a lovely light pink which i can use daily. Im more into gloss than lipstick. Love how the light is auto rather than having to switrch it on like on the lipstick from Carmine last mth.
I always love to try new shower wash. however im quite stocked up with the GB ones (which i love) so wont be used for a while.
The tea i will give a try, nice little extra! plus the make up brush which i nearly forgot about and had to rumage in the box to find it lol
Only thing i wont use is the wrinkle cream. I have loads already.

Sooo Glossy boxes. So happy i got the make up palettes as i got the mascara in my first one. I got 2 dark and 1 bright. I actually prefer the bright unlike most lol. 
Ive sorted out my beautybox gift present for my sister and made a few little crackers with the deborah nail varnish in for my neices...and this is what is left over for me.... well worth it when i paid around £20 for the 4 lol


and ive made good use of all the boxes




I think Glossybox, boudoir prive and Feelunique have all done amazing this mth....bring on Carmine

1 comment:

  1. Personally, for december, joliebox wins for me. :)

    ReplyDelete