Wednesday 14 December 2011

Beauty Box Christmas Review

GlossyBox and FeelUnique

So excited this morning when both boxes came together
The glossybox is a lovely shiny red! love it! glad the feel unique hasnt changed design because im using them all as drawers at min and would ruin my creation lol



My fave is actually the Glossybox! but i love them both



i was a bit gutted not to get the make up palette alot have got in the glossybox. I got mascara instead.
Was happy with everything though. the mascara is a good day to day mascara. doesnt lengthen or anything.
The shower cream i will use and love the smell.
the primer is lovely too. Im very into primers at min and have been looking for a new one.
Just about to try the nail varnish. im not usually that keen on glitters but it is a very xmassy look and great shaped jar lol
The lipstick is the only thing im not sure i will use. pink is not really my colour.
overall im super happy with it

xx



feel unique. U open the box and it smells wonderful. 
On first try i hated the perfume and the balm...however over the day the perfume has grown on me. its lasted all day from a tiny squirt on my wrist. Very rare for any perfume ive used.

The figs and rouge isnt a very nice smell but its nice tasting and my lips feel wonderful after waking up feeling chapped and dry.
Not sure i will use the sugar dust. looks a great product but nothing seems to work as it should on my heavy thick hair
was very happy to see the clarisonic. smells lovely, and made my hands so smooth when i tested it. looking forward to using it. Prob the first thing i will buy full size

Nails inc. well i love nail polish and i love nails inc. i usually buy darker colours so this is an excellent one for me to try

Looking forward to my other glossybox's coming, Boudoir prive and carmine.

MERRY XMAS!!!

1 comment:

  1. ooh two boxes on one day! :)
    I loved both my FU and GB x

    ReplyDelete